Residential Electrical Services
JP Electrical, LC is the first choice for Utah residents
Are you having electrical problems in your home? Are odd and annoying things happening with light fixtures? We can help! Whether your problem is simple or downright strange, our trained employees will help you out and get your electrical system working in no time.
Some Common Problems We Can Help With:
- Burnt out or flickering light bulbs
- Faulty outlets
- Circuit breaker tripping or not resetting
- Switches malfunctioning
- Lights are too bright or dim
- The electrical breaker needs to be reset
- Half of your house is not working
Whatever your problem, it is always a good idea to let a professional electrician do the job. They know the proper way to ensure safety and will get the job done correctly.
fast & convenient
Looking to spruce up your home with a new look and need the electricity to be up to par? Let JP Electrical help you do the job!
We Can Help With:
- New Wiring for Additions and Basements
- Re-Wiring for Lighting and Outlets
- Installing New Lights
- Service and Panel Upgrades
- Surge Protection
- Snow Melt Systems
- Wiring for Hot Tubs
- Implementing Landscape Lighting or Outlets
Our professional licensed electricians and estimators will let you know exactly what needs to be done for your remodeling project and will give you the best service possible. Contact JP Electrical today for more information or an estimate for your next project!
& Panel Upgrades
Want to have all of your appliances running without the breakers tripping? We can help you. At JP Electrical we can update your home to better suit the needs of you, your family, and your home.
Benefits of Upgrading:
- Added longevity for your electrical appliances
- Increased safety from faulty breakers and wiring
- Proper wiring
- Bring your home up to code with new breakers and main breaker outside your house
- Add a surge protector to protect your electronics and appliances
Almost all of our computers, appliances, and entertainment sources run on electricity, and some houses, especially older ones, were not made to handle all that electricity at one time. When you upgrade your panel, you solve that problem. Contact JP Electrical today for more information or an honest estimate!